Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Holy freaking god

That is the most amazing thing EVER!!!! I am posting this on my CS Clans forums RIGHT NOW. They will all think its pretty chill. I really liked it man, keep up the good work.

StealthBeast responds:

hope u guys like it lol, thanks for the review. Sorry for the late response, I'm swamped =_=

Bendium Bendium

What the "EFF"!?

1. Don't blatently rip-off other movies. It's unoriginal and disrespectfull. And don't try to say it was a PARODY because it wasn't.
2. Try making your text readable. Not everyone can read at 1200 words per second you know.
3. There's this little thing called "animation". You may have heard of it before. Try using it sometime.
4. Use appropriate music. I bet you're going to be playing Metallica cell phone ring tones at your wedding, if you ever have a wedding.
5. Put a little more effort into things you're going to submit.
6. Read SmilesP's review and then post it on your wall to remind you how crappy this was.

Starberry responds:

1. Disrespectful? I'm giving that flash free publicity. I copied its style, not it.

2. Lilium's author himself said that it had fast text, I just made it faster.

3. Animation? I used animation. Oh wait LILIUM ITSELF HAD NO ANIMATION!

4. The music is appropriate, it is the Lilium song.

5. This took me an hour. Lol!

6. Nah I'd rather frame a red B in my room.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Overall: Good

The only thing I didn't like about this is how the yellow sound lines from the little floating horn object weren't strait. The rest of the movie is so perfectly curvey and percise and me being a perfectionist, those lines bugged me a little but didn't effect me opinion of the movie itself in any way. Good job, its pretty suave.

The Icecream Machine The Icecream Machine

Swicked

That was awsome. Smooth, clean animation, with great voice acting and excellent humour. Bravo.

Burn Baby Burn Burn Baby Burn

Excuse me while I puke all over my desk

This is a pointless collection of stupid crappy animations. How it got a 3.78 I will never know. The animation stunk, it had no purpose, and the music made me want to puke. Try harder next time.

J-Smooth responds:

Please excuse me while I ejaculate all over this review, that completely aroused me.

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

HAHAHAHA

That was one of the funniest things I hae ever seen in my entire life. It rivals Arfenhouse. Good job! Make another!!!

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

Shit-your-pants funny

AHH HAHAHA! Awsome! The PSA guy from "One Ring to Rule Them All 2" finnaly gets his own movie. Keep up the awsome work, you're one of my favourite animators!

3D Dual Ship Maneuvering 3D Dual Ship Maneuvering

Retard..

You're a fucking idiot.

A MJ X-MAS A MJ X-MAS

ehhh........

Insulting a quality Nintendo product like the Gamecube? Tch tch. Anyways, the movie was ok, not that funny though. With a score of 3.33 I'm surprised it got on the front page. Try harder next time.

MegamanXRage (pt1) MegamanXRage (pt1)

Pretty good, for a sprite animation.

It was ok. Sprite animations can be very bland and need dimension in order not to bre the audience. So keep that in mind for your next installment and it should be something to look forward to. Oh and you need more sound effects.